Sunday 6 March 2016

Sunday Catch Up #7


Gosh well it's definitely been a long time since we've met in this kind of circumstances hm? The majority of these photos haven't even been taken this week due to my horrifically mediocore social life as of recent times (damn you university), but this does kinda show you what I've been up to lately. As I've recently posted about Brighton anyway, that was omitted as I thought it might be overkill to talk about it again, as much as I'd like to.

Clockwise from top left:
  1. Seeing Marine & The Diamonds at Camden Roundhouse with some really good pals a couple of weekends ago
  2. Some gorgeous lil cacti friends found at a gardening store in Chelsea
  3. galavanting aroudn the London Aquarium on a Late on Valentines day
  4. selfie-ing it up & loving the way my brows be looking in this photo
  5. as I was home for this weekend just gone, obligatory beach photo of Seaton as I made mum visit the beach with me (gotta make sure the sea is still there, right?)
  6. Lastly, some little pick ups from Revlon, including this super awesome brow pencil/gel combo that is actually a good shade for me, shock horror.

I'm really upset that I haven't been keeping up with these as they're super nice to look back on after a couple months have passed, so expect more! (fingers crossed)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs