Monday 20 July 2015

White Horses


PHOTOS: LUKE BARRETT

Alright, let's jump back in with some outfit posts, and a return to some normal blogging instead of all my travel frenzy catch up of June. It all seems a bit hectic but really it just seems like I've just lay around like a slug for ages. So attractive xo
Anyway, these photos were taken a few days after my return from Glastonbury, and Luke and I took a trip to a beach on the north coast despite the rather miserable weather. It cleared up a bit by the end, but despite this it was so beautiful, and I'd missed being by the sea so much that I spent a good 30 minutes splashing around in the shallows. Yes, it was awesome.








Some of these photos are quite clearly not that flattering, but I had no make up on and had no intention of taking photos at all on the day but decided I quite liked the outfit and the scenery was just too good to waste.

Dress - Motel
Jacket - Missguided
Bag - Topshop 
Sandels - Schuch (very old)
Necklace - Clair's

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs