Thursday 14 May 2015

Blossom



I bought this long shirt quite a while ago, and I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally have the weather to wear this in! This was shot a couple of weeks back when I first came back up to London, and although it was still a bit chilly I still felt super cool floating around in this shirt. Apologies for the lack of details or make up (lol) but this was just a quick walk in Regent's Park and a test run for outfit posts on my camera! I'm really impressed with how well they've turned out, although regrettably it does mean you can see how band my hair was looking .... 



Anywho, I hope you like the look and I'm now so close to being done with my exams, hopefully I'll be able to post a lot more regularly soon (famous last words) as I've got some great ideas for summer outfits ready to go! I just need some sun to wear them in!
Also aren't all these trees so gorgeous? I love that something like this can still exist within central London.

Outfit:
Shirt: The Ragged Priest (I think it may be gone now? Bought off ASOS)
Crop: Topshop 
Jeans: ASOS Ridley Jeans
Shoes: Nike



2 comments:

  1. This outfit is just on point! Loved it xx

    Http://letsstartanewlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Felt a bit silly in the shirt but I love it so much xx

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs