Tuesday 30 December 2014

Hobbit Premier



Last Friday I was lucky enough to be able to go and see the third and final Hobbit movie with some of my lovely friends! The tickets themselves were really quite expensive, at £16 each that's nearly double way i pay for my local cinema here in Cornwall! However i guess we were paying more for the experience then for anything else? I mean it was a pretty special experience so i don't have any regrets about going! (Except when i accidentally spoiled the story for my friend who hadn't read the book!)

Leicester Square Odeon is massive, and I'd never been to a premiere before so it was super exciting just for the atmosphere of excitement before the movie started; some people were even dressed up as the dwarves with capes and those funny looking upside down hats the a few of the dwarves wear throughout the movie. I would have taken more pictures but I was so wrapped up in seeing the movie I nearly completely forgot apart from the one that's up above on this one, which is what the cinema itself looked like (it's very very pretty)

Hopefully now I'm in London a lot more, I'll be able to attend more of this kind of thing, and I'll keep you posted about any events that I do attend!
(i also saw the Hobbit again today as my mum made me promise to go with her, and it was just as good the second time!!)
Megan
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs