Saturday 29 November 2014

Benefit Christmas Blush & Bronze Palette


From top to bottom: Sugarbomb (all colours mixed), Balabamba, Dandelion, Rockateur, Coralista and Hoola

Hello again!
This is a palette i got a few weeks ago for my birthday, but it's part Benefit's Christmas release of palettes and oh my gosh it is the coolest palette ever!! It contains six different shades, five of which are blushers and one is Hoola, their best selling bronzer. On the top photo going clockwise, we have Dandelion, Balabamba, Sugarbomb, Rockateur, Coralista and finally Hoola. This also comes with a small sample of Watts Up their creamy highlighter that I love putting on my brow bone for that little extra glimmer with an almost pinkish hue, which suits my complexion quite well but is also blendable enough that it could become quite sheer if only a little was used!
All the blushes are quite sheer, but they're buildable and they're all shades that suit pretty much everyone and the variability in this palette means that there's definitely something for every single look that you want! I love mixing some Rockateur up with some red lipstick for a night out, or only lightly adding some dandelion to perk up my cheeks when it's cold out!
My love for benefit is pretty much unconditional, I love their packaging, all the staff are always so personable and friendly, and they just seem to have a laid back atmosphere that brands like MAC don't quite seem to have! There's no faffing around with this palette, the packaging is cute, but the pans of make up are as big as the real deal so you get your moneys worth and about three times more, as this palette was only £30!
Buy it for someone you love at christmas, or just go straight ahead and buy it for yourself, but if you are looking for a place to head into the foray of blushers, this is the place to start yourself off!
(I have a feeling this palette may only be available from their Carnaby Street flagship store, as I've never seen it available anywhere else, so if so, why not plan that London shopping trip now, eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs