Friday 12 September 2014

My University Bucketlist

So, a couple of weeks ago I found out that I'd got a place into university! When I first heard, I was super excited, especially since I'm attending a university within London, but as the time to move is creeping nearer I've been thinking more about what I really need to do while I'm away. Obviously the first thing is that I need to start packing all my clothes and necessities, and then cart it all the way up to London from Cornwall! It's going to be a very busy week, I stop work on Saturday and from Sunday to Wednesday it's frantic packing and trying to say goodbye to as many people as possible before I'm off to Christmas.

However the packing and moving isn't really the biggest thing on my mind, I'm trying to focus on what comes next, and what I need to do to really make the most of my university experience.


  1. Try not to get too distracted from my actual studies, and actually do work! (hoping my extensive revision from A Levels can be replicated again)
  2. Meet lots of new people and try out lots of new things, pick up a new hobby etc.
  3. Explore London and not just get stuck in the trap of never straying on the trodden path.
  4. Be more confidant in myself, and what I'm doing!
  5. Basically just enjoy myself, because it'd be stupid not to!
  6. Don't blow all my money on non-essentials!!
I think that covers most of it... What do you think?
Thanks for reading, Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs