Thursday 10 July 2014

Paignton Zoo Trip

\
Hello agan!
On Tuesday, Luke and I decided to do something with all our free time and we travelled the hour journey to Paignton Zoo in south Devon. The last time I remember going was in possibly 2008, and so I was pretty excited as I didn't know what to expect, although I knew that they did have a young giraffe born just last year!

Meerkats are some of my favourite animals so I couldn't resist snapping a photo of the little baby one!

This tortoise was just wandering around inside the little tropical area, we weren't even sure if he was allowed to be out of the enclosure!
We got really lucky with our day as we managed to see every animal that we went to, and it only rained for about 20 minutes the whole time we were there. The food was also absolutely gorgeous, and we had a breakfast smoothie, which contained frozen yoghurt and granola, which are some of the best edible things to exist. Although I'm not really a massive fan of zoos, Paignton seems to be setting the bar high with enrichment and enclosure sizes, and nearly all of its animals were endangered and in breeding programmes to help maintain the population, which is good. So overall a very, very lovely experience.





Anyway, this is what I wore  on the trip to the zoo, the shirt I recently bought of off Depop, the sandals, bag and the crop top are all from TopShop, the shorts are vintage Levi's, and the necklace I bought from Claire's accessories!

Obligatory photo of me posing badly with a peacock.


 
Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the photos!
Megan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs