Monday 2 June 2014

Real Techniques Brushes

So the other day I ordered these new brushes from America, as the only ones I really had were some sub-par cheap ones that I got given for Christmas. As I'd recently started investing into my make up collection I thought it was only right that I actually invested into my brush collection also!
Anyway, when I went into Urban Decay's stall in Debenhams the other week the lady working there recommended these brushes called Real Techniques, as a cheaper alternative to what Urban Decay offered (i was so thankful for that, buying a palette was enough for me!) So I popped back up to Boots only to find that the eye basic set was £20, and I'd already more than spent enough money so I returned home without.
Later that day I looked up online how cheap they were to buy, and lo and behold I found them for sale for about £13 from America with shipping! Instantly purchased them, they arrived within about 5 days with no added tax or anything. They feel absolutely amazing to touch, but I have yet to properly use them as it is exam season and I'm way too lazy to actually attempt make up when I have to be up at 7am. When I've tried using them on a look, I will let you know!
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs