Thursday 15 May 2014

Directions Hair Dye - Violet

Hello!!
This is me, and this is I guess, the first post on this blog!
As you can probably tell, I'm not wearing any make up or anything in this picture, as what I mainly want to focus on here is my hair! This was taken just after I dyed my hair, probably about two weeks ago, using Directions by La Riche in Violet. Now, I had previously used another Directions dye but in Lilac, and I don't know whether it was due to my hair being to dark (unlikely as it was pretty much platinum blonde) or whether I just diluted it too much (likely, I am notoriously bad at judging the dye:conditioner ratio) but that really didn't take that well at all...
However this time I think it's definitely made an impact! It's diluted a heck of a lot yet again, and in some places my previous blue dye seems not to have lifted at all, but overall I'm really happy! As of now, it has faded quite a bit, despite me using silver shampoo every other wash, but considering how cheap Directions is and how little I actually ended up using (about a tablespoon, maybe more) this is quite an economical way to dye your hair if you have the time to devote to dying it regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs